Monday, May 9, 2011

Cupcake Baby Shower

My softball teams and I threw a Cupcake Baby Shower for my future sister-in-law. It was super easy and we kept it very simple, but still had a great time.



Pics of the setup. We had it behind the dugout, it was a suprise.


Cry baby gum favors for the girls. Even the bag was a cupcake. We bought her a camcorder from the team.

Because it was outside, I put the cups/plates/napkins in this tub to keep it neat and so nothing would blow away. The cry baby gums favors were a hit.


We played a scratch off baby game and these cupcake jewelry boxes were the prizes for the winners. Then I made our mommy-to-be these handmade baby washcloth cupcakes. They were perfect for the cupcake themed shower. These sell on etsy for about $20. They cost me $5 and were very easy to make. They each are made of 4 wash cloths, then I put them in decorative cupcake wrappers and in a cupcake box I found for $1 at Target. Love it!



Close ups of the washcloth cupcakes!


More shower pics to come from the shower I will be throwing her in July with friends and family...




No comments:

Post a Comment